Monday, February 14, 2011

Catching Up

Sorry for the belated posts! We had a few weird weekends.
Two weekends ago, Liz was sickly.















So I ran solo without any definitive plans. First, I hung out with three of my favorite girls at BYU: Janelle, Jen, and Mary.
We ate at Wingers and then went to "Best in Music" and small Music shop at the Provo Mall. We browsed, made plenty of Hannah Montana jokes, and finally left as the mall began to close. It's a great shop. They have wall-to-wall sheet music and the pricing is very decent. I bought the sheet music for Phil Collin's "You'll be in My Heart", and also some simplified sheet music for the Sense and Sensibility soundtrack.


Of course, we didn't leave Wingers without dessert. It was delicious :)









After that, I went to visit my amazing friend Marissa. We went over to her friends' apartment and watched Ferris Buller's Day Off.
Never gets old. 

I left the next morning to visit my Aunt and Uncle in Sandy and see my Dad who was in town.


Last weekend was another weird weekend. I spent another weekend in Sandy, this time to visit my brother who came up to Salt Lake City for his birthday. Liz and I had to do things separately.

Liz saw BYU's rendition of Cinderella.

I wish I could have gone with her. She said it was amazing. Unfortunately there was only 3 showings- none of which I could make.

I went with my brother and his girlfriend to see the Jazz v. Suns game. I brought my camera, but at the last minute realized that I couldn't take it in.

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!

Oh well. It was fun, except that the Jazz lost in the last half. So lame.


No definite plans this weekend- but it's a three day weekend, so hopefully we'll have something amazing to report to you next week.

In the meantime, have a happy Valentine's Day! Even if you're dateless, it can be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment